• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

about me

ruby

hi my name is clare(ruby) iam 36 and from liverpool,i am married and have 2 girls.I love reading martina cole,patricia cornwell and a new auther called mandasue heller! But i also read most books! I look forward to talking to people who share my passion for books :) :)

Hello Ruby :) ,

I've read one book by Patricia Cornwell, the Jack the Ripper book and it was pretty good. I've looked at the Green River Running Red but haven't picked it up yet.

Ronny said:
Hello Ruby :) ,

I've read one book by Patricia Cornwell, the Jack the Ripper book and it was pretty good. I've looked at the Green River Running Red but haven't picked it up yet.
couldnt get into the jack the ripper book,thought it was just me but my sister found it hard to

willy russel

Halo said:
Welcome to the forum! :)
love willy russel my daughter is doing the play blood brothers at school we are having fun acting it out even though its such a sad ending! Also hes from liverpool like me!

Back