• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

About me

Hugin

Hi there

I am a 24 years old, male and from South Africa. I am currently in the UK on a working holiday and trying to see the world.

I have been reading forever, staring with Enid Blighton's Famous 5, and moving over to Sci-Fi and fantasy.

My books of choice are fantasy, but I am broadening my reading horisons. I read a book for its escapism qualities, but what makes a book great to me is the characters. I love fantasy series where you can get to know a character and over a couple of novels realy see him change grow and develop.

Ok thats enough of me, see me in the forums

Rgds

Hey Hugin and welcome! I think Stewie's got an egg in his pants at the moment, so that's why he's a little grumpy :D. What are you looking for in broadening your horizons? More fantasy? A different genre? Let us know and we'll start making suggestions!

Kookamoor said:
Hey Hugin and welcome! I think Stewie's got an egg in his pants at the moment, so that's why he's a little grumpy :D. What are you looking for in broadening your horizons? More fantasy? A different genre? Let us know and we'll start making suggestions!

I was wondering the same thing myself!
Some people are so touchie! :)

Welcome to the forum Hugin :) What other books have you started reading or are looking at reading then?

Welcome to the forum, Hugin! :) Are you enjoying your stay here? What are the best and worst things about the UK?

Back