• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

But I've got yoof on my side and the boundless energy required to ride this beast for as long it needs riding without my saddle getting sore.

But you spend too much effort burning yourself out on the strait aways, while I know exactly when to lean into the curves.

RaVeN

If I yank hard enough on the handle bars there's no turning too tight to navigate my chopper through.

Yeah, but I only have half the seat suction that you do and still magnage the bumps and those gawking pedestrians.

I must ride off to work now.

ta ta

RaVeN

Well I'm younger, with better suspension, so when my man pops his goods in my basket he knows that I'll be peddling as hard and as long as it takes to deliver his load.

I think a line has been crossed.

I haven't been to many legendary concerts (they seldom happen in Denmark - at least not with internationally musicians).

Oh-oh! I forgot!

Back in the mid seventies, I went to a concert in Copenhagen - can't remember who. But the opening act was Bruce Springsteen!! Before he became The Boss. It was awsome, even then.

By the way, I'll be 44 on saturday.

Hobitten

Bruce Springsteen would have been great to see. I saw a video of his the other day, he shook that thing like an expert!

One concert I would love to be at is an open ground CCR concert. That would be a blast. I love CCR

Litany said:
Well I'm younger, with better suspension, so when my man pops his goods in my basket he knows that I'll be peddling as hard and as long as it takes to deliver his load.

I think a line has been crossed.

But I've taken many a lap on a bicycle built for 3 and have been proven to be aerodynamically functional under heavy pressure. And I'm especially well endowed for night riding....'cause my kickstand glows in the dark.

Line? We don't need no stinking line.

RaVeN

Back