• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ah, it has been a long while

readsalot

I have not indulged in the pleasure of a forum in a good 2-3 years. This one looked like my old one, so I joined up.

I teach during the school terms and write books in the summer. It's not a particularly rough life, and I'm rather fond of both.

Reading interests: most Star Wars books, some other types of sci-fi, a few fantasy, mysteries

Fav authors: Tim Downs, Dee Henderson, Karen Traviss

Reading interests: most Star Wars books

Welcome Sir Readslot (sorry, it's a nice rhyme with Lancelot),

Have you ever read the Star Wars novel (I can't remember the name) that was set in between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. The cover has the head of General Grevious on it.

If so, how did you find it? (I haven't read it myself but a glance at some web comments about it seemed to indicate that it was a good read).

Jasan.

There are several novels out now set b/t AOTC and ROTS. The Clone Wars: No Prisoners by Karen Traviss was prob one of the first ones out. It's a worthy read. Traviss is one of the best SW writers.

There are a few more by Karen Miller, newer. Wild Space, I'm reading now is ok, but not great. And there is another I forget the title... it's ok as well, not quite as good.

The one I was thinking of, as part of the plot, was supposed to explain how the Jedi Archives had the details of Kamino wiped from them in AOTC, as George Lucas never explained how it happened and who did it in ROTS.

Nope, I've never read this one. Was it an ebook? There are a lot of star wars ebooks that slip my attention.

Ah Labyrinth of Evil. Yes, I read it a long time ago. I have it on my shelf of Star Wars books. It was decent, but I don't think it shed too much light on the deep star wars mysteries.

Back