• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ahoy!

Ahoy, BenjaminDixon/Professor (Frink, I think)! You are the last avatar I would expect to see reading a book by Lemmy!

thanks, my frinky-ness is not a full throttle, as I havent been looking at my Burger Earmuff blueprints since last full moon... A thousand thankyous!

Well, in terms of which books I like, I'm one for all sorts. I've been reading Stephen Fry, and am also a Harry Potter addict. At the moment I'm reading lighter stuff as Richard III at school is a bit heavy.

BenjaminDixon said:
Well, in terms of which books I like, I'm one for all sorts. I've been reading Stephen Fry, and am also a Harry Potter addict. At the moment I'm reading lighter stuff as Richard III at school is a bit heavy.

Hi!
I've tried to guess your age, but failed.
Quite different books you like, I must say...

BenjaminDixon said:
Oh thanks, that really helps my ego. But, alas, ye have fallen on troubled waters, I am 14!

Oh, sorry, mistah, I can see my mistake now. Please do not look down on us, youngsters...
:D

Back