• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Al Jazeera America Officially Launches

I have AT&T so I will not know what to think about it. I think it would be kind of cool to get a different perspective on Middle East news than the ones we get now.
Also it would be cool to see some actual middle eastern correspondents.
My pops asked me the other day why all the middle eastern correspondents on the nightly news are white ladies with towels on their heads? Lol.

I have AT&T so I will not know what to think about it. I think it would be kind of cool to get a different perspective on Middle East news than the ones we get now.
Also it would be cool to see some actual middle eastern correspondents.
My pops asked me the other day why all the middle eastern correspondents on the nightly news are white ladies with towels on their heads? Lol.

LOL

My folks have Comcast and when I visit, my dad is glued to Fox news. The next time I am visiting them, I am going to switch to Al Jazeera America and see what his reaction is.

I suppose they will find a niche of people who they appeal to. We will know they will be fully "Americanized" when their stories morph into the scandalous court case of the summer, celebrity gossip, and anything related to Charlie Sheen.

Back