• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Amazing movie about Dolmens

Dolmen adventure video

A Pilgrimage to dolmens of Gelendzhik region of Russia successfully took place in September this year.
Eight participants from different countries - UK, Canada, South Africa, Netherlands and Latvia - got unforgettable and profound impressions including dolmens, Black sea, Vedruss Festival and even Russian Off-road experience!
Enjoy these amazing and inspiring adventure on YouTube:
YouTube - Russian Dolmen Tour. September 2009
YouTube - Russia - off-road.

More pictures from the tour available here: Dolmen tour testimonials

Dolmens. According to Anastasia they are the Keepers of feelings and knowledge of Pristine Origins.
You may have an unforgettable and profound experience in the course of one of the spiritual tours to dolmens of Gelendzhik region announced for the year 2010.
More details here: Spiritual tour (pilgrimage) to dolmens

I'm thrilled with the post here as what the character Dolmen is .. intended to go with the video posted here but can't at this point of time as I'm on work in office and here the you tube banned so looking forward to catch up the show at the home in night...

Great to hear that, Alexis! Here are some more videos about dolmens -
Please feel free to contact me at radaryu@gmail.com
I will be happy to provide you more information.
Yuri

Back