• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

American Idol 2006

Libra6Poe said:
Kellie Pickler - Why do people think acting ignorant and stupid is cute? :confused:

That is a very good question. She always asks what some simplistic word means or just botches whatever compliment they give her. I'm very surprised that Simon hasn't ripped her apart yet. Though I think they are judging her on more criteria than just her singing.

Did anyone watch last night's episode? They all stunk up the place. Simon even criticized Kelly!!!.:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Soap, suds, and a bucket-If Simon expects a "blowin' in the wind" type of seriousness or anything of depth, he will be waiting for a looooooooooong time for her to produce it. :D

I am hooked like a big fish. If you have direct tv they also have an american idol behind the scenes series...I think like channel 334 or something.;)

Ace by far, was the worst. I'm just thrilled that Simon is getting over his Kellie fixation.

Back