• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Americano Culture

I must agree, then, with the Europeans. Give me some good cheese, some good bread, and some good wine, and I am a happy woman!

Novella, dude - I wouldn't have said you were sarcastic anyroad. You represent something that far supersedes sarcasm. I'm not sure what.... but yeh... duuude etc

SillyWabbit said:
I think we need to contact the English dictionary! A new word is born :D
Nope, just second guessed myself. Is there a way to delete your own post instead of having to do that?

Freya said:
Novella, dude - I wouldn't have said you were sarcastic anyroad. You represent something that far supersedes sarcasm. I'm not sure what.... but yeh... duuude etc

I'm sure you mean, like, whatever.

(shit, I almost put a smiley on that.)

Back to Cheese

I offered some of that sliced, processed stuff to my dog -- someone left it in my fridge, and I wasn't going to eat it myself -- and the dog refused to have anything to do with it. And that dog LOVES cheese!

Sun-SSS said:
I offered some of that sliced, processed stuff to my dog -- someone left it in my fridge, and I wasn't going to eat it myself -- and the dog refused to have anything to do with it. And that dog LOVES cheese!
Now that's a bad sign!

Back