• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Americans and their ice...

I hate any kind of zinfandell.

As far as I know, the only place the words ice and wine go together is icewine.

how about a nice movie or a book, stars outside and a little piece of quiet? (i know that's not what you meant... :D)

honeydevil said:
dry, half dry or mild? red or white? champagne?
According to the members posting on this thread, you must drink zinfandell... apparently a varietal with two "l"s instead of just one.

honeydevil said:
how about a nice movie or a book, stars outside and a little piece of quiet? (i know that's not what you meant... :D)

Could be. I know when I sit under a tree on a warm day reading a book, then nothing is better then a good Riesling.

sirmyk said:
According to the members posting on this thread, you must drink zinfandell... apparently a varietal with two "l"s instead of just one.

Oh I hope not. I'd hate to have to leave over something like that.

RaVeN said:
I figured it wouldn't take long for someone to jump all over that. You're quick on the draw....(for a whino) :p

RaVeN

he just waited to pour out this kind of stuff... he waited years...

Okaaaay... heeere's (hic) me (hic) afer a l'il too mush zimfandell (hic)... izn there somewun 'round her nammed ell? (hic)... somewun ass her wut a zimf is, whydonsha? (hic)...

do you speak english? i couldn't even figure out what you were trying to tell me... you might want to consider taking the hairball out of your catmouth..

honeydevil said:
do you speak english? i couldn't even figure out what you were trying to tell me... you might want to consider taking the hairball out of your catmouth..
CAUUUGGHHHH....heuh... heuhh... CAAAHHT... got it!

sirmyk said:

Sorry. My bad, I didn't bother to look it up. It's not allowed in my house, so it's not a word I deal with on a regular basis.

Back