• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

An introduction

buddi

Hi,

I'm a newcomer to these pages. I recently returned to reading for pleasure after a long academic stint and I'm interested in sharing ideas with other people who like to read. I read, or have been into at some point in my life, just about every genre, though I tend to prefer the kind of thing that you might find in the "literature" section of a good bookstore to the kind of books available in airports and grocery stores ;) At the moment I just finished Lempriere's Dictionary, by Lawrence Norolk and I'm beginning Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. I look forward to getting to know you all in these forums and hearing about your favourite reads.

See you around. Peace, buddi

Glad you have discovered reading again, wish your journey is long and filled with wonders!

Welcome and hope enjoy the forum!

buddi said:
Hi,

I'm a newcomer to these pages. I recently returned to reading for pleasure after a long academic stint and I'm interested in sharing ideas with other people who like to read. I read, or have been into at some point in my life, just about every genre, though I tend to prefer the kind of thing that you might find in the "literature" section of a good bookstore to the kind of books available in airports and grocery stores ;) At the moment I just finished Lempriere's Dictionary, by Lawrence Norolk and I'm beginning Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. I look forward to getting to know you all in these forums and hearing about your favourite reads.

See you around. Peace, buddi
Welcome :)

Back