• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

An oldie....

jennifer1975

I caught Paternity on TNT this weekend and really enjoyed it. Burt Reynolds, ahem, looked very hot back in the day I'll say...I was 7 when this movie came out and wow let me tell you. He was a hottie!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082886/

I was amazed however, that Beverly D'Angelo SMOKES A CIGARETTE in this movie while her character is pregnant! I was like, this is so wrong! They don't show this sort of thing on television, or in the movies, what the hell????? Then I realized, it's an older movie.

I thoroughly enjoyed the flick until that part. But I continued watching for Burt's sake. :p

Burt was the man back in the 70's. I probably couldn't count the times that Smokey and the Bandit was on tv when I was growing up. I also love the Gator McKlusky movies, too. He was in some good spaghetti westerns in the late 60's as well. One of the best is Navajo Joe, that's a great revenge western.

I haven't seen Paternity but Navajo Joe was good. Oh and he was great in Deliverance.

Back