• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And just to piss everybody off ...

Martin

... here's a pic of a cute kitten.

5lduhd

Neener neener neener.

Cheers

Ps: I deny ever editing this.

it wasn't there when i looked the first time!!!!
it's cute.
you had to edit it as there was no pic. you fraud.

I'm nothing if not a fraud. I plagiarise reviews, you know.

But the kitten cute, so that's alright.

Cheers

i would buy a never be a cat kitten. money well spent. you could patent that and make a bloody fortune.

Hmm, cultivating a bitter bad boy image, with a sneaky peek at kitten tenderness. . . .

What would that do for a guy? lol

Stewart said:
I detect Martin is bitter about something and is determined to become the forum's bad boy.

yes because as we all know from taking bad boy 101 that the first step is to hit'em with pics of kittens. it's second only to rolling your cigs in your t shirt sleeve. :p

@ kook. good grief!!! :D that cat looks like it might go postal at any moment.

Stewart said:
I detect Martin is bitter about something and is determined to become the forum's bad boy.
Don't jump to conclusions, Stewie-boy. Just having some fun.

And how on earth is posting a pic of a cute kitten bad boy behaviour?

Cheers

Kookamoor said:
Nonsense! 4 legs + 9 lives = :)

Who can resist this adorable face? :D

337catbath4tv.jpg
I can't believe that cat stayed still for the picture! :eek: The few times I've had the displeasure of having to bathe one of my cats, either I get scratched to pieces or the cat is constantly trying to eject itself from the tub by attempting to jump or run.

Love the cute kitty pictures. My 5 are all big now, but they're still cute and cuddley. :)

my guess is the head of that poor kitty is cut and pasted onto that soapy body...look at the shadow behind the cat in the tub...there's no real bizarre size difference in the head and body of the shadow....

and anyway....

puppies are way cooler :cool: way....

Back