• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And the Elitist's shall inherit the Earth

Elitist

Hello...all. I must say this is probably the nicest book forum web site I have ever encountered. My name is...well Elitist and I started a company two years ago called Elitist Publications LLC. We handle contemporary fiction or "Hard boiled" fiction, if you will. We currently have two title's available and three more on the way. Check us out. We are a small press so give us a chance.

I am currently reading essay's and stories of Eric Blair's written between the years of 1920-1930.

And yes...we are a publishing company based in Detroit.

E

Welcome to the fourm :)

Can I just ask that you promote your own site/service in you signature only - many thanks.

sirmyk said:
Unless you are looking for new authors... you can PM us anytime!

No chance, sirmyk, unless you move. They only accept authors living in the Detroit area. I didn't know that was the meaning of elitist:confused:

Elitist said:
Hello...all.

I might like to see a mod. edit this first, and only post (surprise surprise) down to the above quote....at least until this dude comes back.....if he comes back....

If the elitists want to inherit the Earth, perhaps they should learn how to use the apostrophe correctly first. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

hmmm....almost 48 hours and still just this one spam...I mean post.....

Can we now edit his first post down to "Hello...all." ??????

Humph, elitists - can't live with 'em, can't live withou .. hang on. We can live without 'em!

Oh joy - all you elitists, be gone (you know who you are).

Cheers

Wow

What a mix of arrogance and sincerity. Yes I should at some point address my poor grammar skills. And yes I will use "signature only" for any future spamming or what I call advertising for my small press. Let's see...Oh the collection of essays and stories I am reading by Orwell is a book put together by some relative. I found it interesting that he asked in his will that a biography never be written about himself. And yes my wife is constantly on me about my lack of editing, but then again what is correct grammar. Thoreau used "I says" on a regular basis. AND Thank you to the people that simply welcomed me with open arms. I'll check this post in another 48 hours.

BBOL

I'm sure there was something else to say, but it seems to have slipt my mind.

Oh Yeah

Hey I am sorry I ruined your image of Detroit. But truth be told we are the best the city can offer as far as publishing. Oh wait the only the city can offer as far as modern fiction publishing. But we are thinking about doing an "out of town" section.

Halo said:
If the elitists want to inherit the Earth, perhaps they should learn how to use the apostrophe correctly first. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

*big grin* :D Sorry... but its funny!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

Back