• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another new one has appeared

callatiger

Hi everyone. I joined up yesterday! I took a stroll around and posted a tiny bit. Look forward to spending sometime in the forum.

I absolutely love to read - go figure.
Really into scifi/fantasy.
But I love humor, thrillers, classics, suspense, and slowly getting myself into biographies.

Hi & welcome,
I'm fairly new myself and really like the forum. I hope you enjoy it, too. I've got a huge list of books to read now after seeing posts about them.

Welcome to the forum, callatiger! :) Is your name anything to do with King's Wolves of the Calla?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

Nah, my name doesn't come King's Wolves of the Calla
It's just types of lilies. One day I have to read those books though...I have the first one.

callatiger said:
Nah, my name doesn't come King's Wolves of the Calla It's just types of lilies.

Ah, lily, tiger - tiger lily! Clever! [/Tommy Cooper impersonation]

Welcome aboard callatiger. I am also kinda new on the forum. My "real name" is "muggle not" but everyone always calls me "muggle" so I have shortened it. :)
I believe you will enjoy The Dark Tower series by King. I sure did.

Another new one? Bloody hell! You go away for a bit and you find 1700 posts and lost of new people! My poor fingers! My poor eyes! My poor grandmother and her dodgy ticker and what with her having only one leg!

Ummmm, I lost the plot.

Enjoy the forum :)

Back