• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another Newbie

Pat Lewin

Hi,
I just discovered this Board the other day, and after browsing through your different threads, I knew I'd like it here. My name is Pat Lewin, I'm an author, but first and foremost I'm a reader. I love books and have been reading everything I could put my hands on since grade school. And since I sit in front of a computer all day, I love the idea of talking to other book lovers about their favorites.

Welcome aka Take off your tassles and stay a while.

Of course if you're planning on joining our family you'll have to consent to our family physical first. Nothing to strenuous or expensive mind you.(I can't afford to pay you much). :D

Hope to see ya around!

RaVeN

Pat Lewin said:
Hi,
I just discovered this Board the other day, and after browsing through your different threads, I knew I'd like it here. My name is Pat Lewin, I'm an author, but first and foremost I'm a reader. I love books and have been reading everything I could put my hands on since grade school. And since I sit in front of a computer all day, I love the idea of talking to other book lovers about their favorites.

Welcome, :) Pat Lewin. Enjoy your stay and have fun. (I am sure you will. :) )

Pat, welcome to the Book Forum.

Hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to dive right in!

BTW, you might want to take a browse through our Publishing and Writing forums.

Ell

Hi, Tigress, and thanks for the welcome. Where do you live in Georgia? I was in Atlanta for six years and loved it.

Pat Lewin said:
Hi, Tigress, and thanks for the welcome. Where do you live in Georgia? I was in Atlanta for six years and loved it.

Atlanta, well, Lawrenceville, which is in Gwinnett (NE part of town). I've been here since 1990. When were you here, and where? And, how did you ever find it in your heart to leave? LOL

Oh, and please call me Tig -- Tigress is too long to type. LOL

Tig -- I have a very good friend who lives in Lawrenceville. And we lived there (in east Marrietta -- on the Roswell line) from '91 to '97 -- I think. As for leaving, it was sad. We followed my husband's job. However, when we stop moving around, we plan to settle back in the Atlanta area.

Pat Lewin said:
Tig -- I have a very good friend who lives in Lawrenceville. And we lived there (in east Marrietta -- on the Roswell line) from '91 to '97 -- I think. As for leaving, it was sad. We followed my husband's job. However, when we stop moving around, we plan to settle back in the Atlanta area.
It's a small world, isn't it? I moved around a lot while growing up, but when I was 20 I came to Atlanta to visit my folks and knew this was where I wanted to live. The heat is a bit much at times, but the people are incredible. :)

Hey Pat!! Welcome to the Forum :)

Please excuse the lunatics, were taking on some of the local asylums quota of inmates because they're a little overworked right now :D

Phil

Back