• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another Newbie..

Rigana

Finally made it! :)
Have been lurking around for quite some time now... :rolleyes: ..and it's such a great place here!

Well, I'm from Germany and still go to school, thus my english isn't perfect yet. But I'll do my best. ;)

I'm currently reading 'Life of Pi', but I am usually more into Historical fiction (which is actually very popular here) and Fantasy.

Welcome to the Boards, Rigana. Your English seems fine to me!

What do you think of Life of Pi sofar? I ask because I finished that book just 3 days ago.

Have fun here!

Cheers, Martin

Rigana said:
Have been lurking around for quite some time now... :rolleyes: ..and it's such a great place here!

Well, I'm from Germany and still go to school, thus my english isn't perfect yet. But I'll do my best. ;)

I'm currently reading 'Life of Pi', but I am usually more into Historical fiction (which is actually very popular here) and Fantasy.

Woohooo! Historic Fiction!!! Welcome m'lady :) Hope to see more of you in the discussions since you've been lurking around watching us! I feel so violated. :eek:

Thanks a lot :)

I'm really enjoying Life of Pi so far, it's great! And luckily, I've finally enough time to read... 6 weeks holidays! :D

Rigana said:

HI! RIGANA, WELCOME! :) AND CHEERS! FOR YOU ARE ON THE FORUM NOW! :D

Best wishes, :)

Back