• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another Newbie :-)

Genie

Hi everyone.

At last I've found a forum that consits of my favourite subject. Books! I love to read. My favourite books are comedy romances and I especially love Marion Keyes. Does anybody else out there share my enthusium for this fantastic Author?

I am currently trying to put together a book of my own! :eek:
Wish me luck.

By the way how do I choose and put up an avatar? Can anyone help please?

Hello to the forum where the first one is always free! The only problem is you don't know WHAT the first thing might be! It's all the fun of the fair!

Hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of book discussions going on for you to take part in! Not to mention that general chat is always a lively place. Sure to find something that suits your mood.

Just click "user profile" and then click "edit avatar" you can then upload the image of your choice to use as an avatar. You can find some avatars here Just download one of a suitable size to your computer and then upload it as your avatar! Any questions, just ask :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and for your help SillyWabbit! I'll look into the Avatar a bit later but for now I've been browsing this forum for far too long already. Time to get writting! :)

Hi Genie! Welcome to the forum. Your avvy is lovely, btw. I've only read one Marion Keyes book and did enjoy it. The comedy/romance genre is a fun one, I agree! Have fun here. We look forward to getting to know you.

Thankyou everyone for making me feel so welcome. :) I'm having a great time browsing the posts! :D

Genie said:
Thanks for the warm welcome and for your help SillyWabbit! I'll look into the Avatar a bit later but for now I've been browsing this forum for far too long already. Time to get writting! :)

You're welcome! See you got yourself a very nice avatar :cool:

Back