• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

any book suggestions?

Animal Farm is a god, yet simple read. If you are looking along philosophical/historical leanings, check out Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh. For westerns, check out anything by Louis L'Amour. :)

ions said:
How come the majority of people who come in here having difficulty choosing another book to read have usually read, and enjoyed, maybe even 'loved', The Davinci Code and Angels and Demons?

:confused:

Hmmmmmm, come to think of it-you're right.

SFG75 said:
Hmmmmmm, come to think of it-you're right.

I read the Da Vinci Code, and A & D's and as much as I enjoyed them, I wouldn't stretch and say that I loooooved them. They were entertaining. I fell into the trap. People were talking and programs on the TV were popping up, so I got curious. Sue me :p I read most anything that piques my interest. I love a good classic. AND, I never have problems picking out books to read. Quite the opposite acutally, I have too many on my TBR list. Sometimes I find myself reading 2 or 3 books at once. I'm good at multi-tasking...I'm a mother! :p

Back