• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any good photography sites/forums?

Darren

Just wondered if any of you know any good photography sites/forums that deal with both traditional and digital photography?

Thanks.

Darren.

dpreview.com is a good site for digital photography, if you're looking for reviews and technical help. It was a great resource for me when I purchased a digital camera for work. While I had operated 35mm cameras and TV cameras, I didn't have a clue about digital cameras.

The site also has a number of forums.

Have a look at :) Devart

They have lots of photography on that site and also forums dedicated to photography. You can post your own work there :)

have so many desktops from that site! They also have indy art, poetry, and fiction on there.

Regards
Martin

http://www.worth1000.com features a section on Photography. Basically you get given a topic and try to take the best shot of that. It also features Photoshop (the primary function) and 'text' competitions.

It's my new favourite site as it allows me to practice photoshop :eek:)

Mxx

Back