• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any Liam Neeson fans here?

Skaadi

kickbox
People think I'm strange because I'm a 14 year old girl who has an obsession with Liam Neeson. But if they want to admire useless pretty boys with no real acting ability then fine. Iv'e always said to certain people, " Your admiration of Orlando Bloom will be your downfall."
Anyway, he's got a strange sort of presence on screen and I was pleased to see him in a fight poverty ad in Australia, it's nice to see he is not another self-obssesed, egotistical idiot. My parents probably won't let me see it but I wouldn't mind seeing his next film Kinsey, it was given this special presentation at the Golden Globes, however, sadly, Leonardo DiCaprio got the Golden Globe instead of him. Any other fans here?

Skaadi said:
People think I'm strange because I'm a 14 year old girl who has an obsession with Liam Neeson.

It would be strange if you were a 14 year old boy with that obsession.

He certainly has "presence", but I just don't like the movies he chooses.

And I really don't understand how parents can censorize what their children get to see or read. Maybe I just had the most laid back parents ever (ha!), but they never said I wasn't allowed to do certain things.

I enjoyed his performance in Schindler's List, Les Misérables, Rob Roy, K-19: The Widowmaker, Nell and of course Star Wars. Outstanding actor.

He lives near me. Got in a motorcycle accident a few miles from here a while ago.

He's probably okay in some things, but I can only picture him in self-righteous roles where he starts spitting when he gets overheated. But I guess I can see the attraction. He's way better than Leonardo, that's for sure.

novella said:
He lives near me. Got in a motorcycle accident a few miles from here a while ago.

He's probably okay in some things, but I can only picture him in self-righteous roles where he starts spitting when he gets overheated. But I guess I can see the attraction. He's way better than Leonardo, that's for sure.

He lives near you? Where the hell do you live?
I'm going to take a guess, America or Ireland?

He rides motorcycles? That I never knew.
Spitting?

Skaadi, if you look next to a member's username, you can see their location. In Novella's case, it's Hudson Valley, NY.

Skaadi said:
He lives near you? Where the hell do you live?
I'm going to take a guess, America or Ireland?

He rides motorcycles? That I never knew.
Spitting?

He and Natasha Richardson live just outside Millbrook, NY, which is right near me. In fact, when Natasha's grandma (Michael Redgrave's widow) died last year, Lynn Redgrave and Vanessa Redgrave were both playing in NYC, so they had the funeral in Millbrook near Natasha's (she's a Redgrave, too). It was at this tiny white church on a country road and announced in the local paper.

If you have seen Michael Collins, you would know about the spitting/yelling thing. It's gross. All this squirt comes out when he gives his loud speeches.

Back