• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any new albums you'd recommend???

I was just wondering if anyone had any new albums they would recommend listen to???

Or any old greats that are worth dusting off!!!

The last album i bought was duffy, but I'm open to all sorts, realy like Patrick Wolf The Magic Posistion at the moment. But Indie/alternative/pop/soul/funk etc etc etc

Would be greatful for any suggestions....:)

How about Seawolf? That is getting great reviews and will likely be the next CD I purchase.

The new Wilco is great.

Here are the three I've listened to the most in the past year or so.

The Arcade Fire (Funeral)
Massive Attack (Collected)
Matisyahu (Live at Stubb's)

I was just wondering if anyone had any new albums they would recommend listen to???

Or any old greats that are worth dusting off!!!

The last album i bought was duffy, but I'm open to all sorts, realy like Patrick Wolf The Magic Posistion at the moment. But Indie/alternative/pop/soul/funk etc etc etc

Would be greatful for any suggestions....:)

Hi bridgetjones, have you heard of a new English soul singer called Adele? Her debut album is '19'. Sample it at MySpace.com - ADELE - South London - Soul / Acoustic / Pop - www.myspace.com/adelelondon.

Really gritty voice and great melodies.
Looking forward, Bart.

I would recommend Maroon5, It won't be soon before long
I got it as a present because I love one of the songs- Won't go home without you. And I discovered that the entire album is great.:cool:

Radiohead - In Rainbows
of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam
Phish - Billy Breathes
Dispatch - Bang Bang
Bright Eyes - Cassadaga
The Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin
My Morning Jacket - Z
Wilco - Being There

Back