• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any one Know how to read German?

King Kovifor

Yeah... I thought of an interesting book idea and I thought it would be cornelia funke's genre... And I can't read/speak/type it... So it would be appreciated if someone could PM me if you can so that I can have you translate it and send it to her... by some means... I think email but if she doesn't have it i'm skrewed...

I think he wants an idea he has had for a book translated into German - not a whole book :)

Keep in mind that if you're sending it to her to see if she would like to write a book using your idea, it's highly unlikely that she will. Publishers have a clause in contracts requiring the authors to swear that they didn't collaborate or get the idea from elsewhere. At least, the publishers in the US have it. Don't know about Germany, but most published authors are leery of the concept. Good luck, but don't be disappointed if she doesn't respond or says no.

Back