• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any photographers here?

Are you interested in a Monthly BAR Photo Challenge?

• Total voters
Top is The Mirabella Gardens in Salzburg. As a nice little bonus, the man in the bottom of the pic had just proposed to his girlfriend (she said yes).

Bottom is my flat and in the original you can read the titles of most of the books.

I really like the first one.
Second seems to show the book cases a bit skew.

I'm not a photographer, so I maybe wrong here - I think the lens is good for med to far shots... Or, maybe there's way to take closer shots, like 2nd picture better if ... I don't know what, but if you keep vertically linear objects in the center and not at the edge.

Again, the first one is really nice.

Well, it is a wide angle lens and there is some distortion inherent with it. Look at the food and water bowls for the cats in the lower right on this image.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_Germany_20342ca9b85bdd8293c0cf9e3766733489.png

I probably could have fixed the distortion in photoshop but I didn't feel like it as this was just some shots for my Facebook.

I think it's a horrible lens for anything other than wide room shots, landscapes, and experimentation.

The photograph challenge: do we post our 3 pics in the one post, individually at the same time or throughout the month as taken? Do the photos have to be taken within that month?

I think it would be easiest to post all three at once. And yes, the photos should be taken in the same month as the challenge.

Back