• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any Reality Dysfunction Fans?

I needed a litle gap between the books, as they are so very hefty, but I agree that you shouldn't leave it too long between each book. With so many different planets and characters you could end up losing track of who's who and what's going on.

Just finished this trilogy and thought it was absolutely fantastic. Agree that the ending was a bit naff but as I was fully prepared from previous posts it didn't upset me too much.

I read all three books back to back and couldn't have done it any other way -apart from anything else I was gripped!

I was introduced to Hamilton via the RD books. I loved his writing style and the technology was very cool, however the whole zombie thing really turned me off and I quit reading shortly after Al Capone showed up. I was pretty bummed as I was enjoying (tremendously) the rest of the story.

I did end up reading Fallen Dragon and Pandora's Star. All of them fantasic. I'm really looking forward to the Pandora's Star trilogy and what he offers beyond those.

Can anyone recommend other zombie free novels from Hamilton?

Thanks.

Back