• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

AquaBlue (aka Pontiac, aka -carlos-) goes crazy, April 2011 edition

You see sparks, Ell doesn't post as frequently as most, yet age demands respect. Right Ell?
__
The older I get, the more I realize this no longer holds true. Nor should it. I doubt I'll ever respect Charlie Sheen, even if he were to live to the age of ninety.

Oh, and by the way...I get a chuckle after reading the title of this thread. You all make me out to be a madman.

ozzydiary.jpg

_

Wow. Just wow.

Carlos, old doesn't mean wise. Are you going to do the little writing assignment Sparkchaser gave you?

I don't drink.

I'm not going to do writing assignment Polly. I am actually doing another writing assignment. Private stuff. I shall tell...later, in the future when I am nearly done.

What, you guys don't like Randy Rhodes?

Take a listen:

YouTube - Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train

Regarding the bass player in the video, Wiki states:

Rudy Sarzo is a Cuban American (like me) hard rock/heavy metal bassist. Sarzo has played with many well known heavy metal acts including Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake, Manic Eden, Dio and Blue Öyster Cult.

Also we were (or are still) bass players and we went to the same high school down here in Miami. Cool right?!

__

Actually, he didn't create the thread. I did. The first page and a half of this thread was pruned from beer good's science thread.

That's our AquaBlue!

Also we were (or are still) bass players and we went to the same high school down here in Miami. Cool right?!

No, not really. Wait, did you two hang out and smoke bud under the bleachers together? That would have been cool.

Some say that his eyebrows were recently mistaken for a pair of mating, mutant catepillars from Japan, and that he can climb skyscrapers using the prehensile hair on the palms of his hands.

All we know is, he's called Aquablue.

Back