• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

AquaBlue (aka Pontiac, aka -carlos-) goes crazy, April 2011 edition

-Carlos-

Tyson is a holeass because he hates Dawkins. Stick your head up your black hole Tyson. Richard is my hero!

Question: Is Tyson an atheist? (unlikely)

__

Tyson is a holeass because he hates Dawkins. Stick your head up your black hole Tyson.

...Wow.

1) "Black hole"?
2) It's OK, Carlos. Your mother isn't reading this. You can say "asshole."
3) What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I am just making a commentary. :D :innocent:

I will give Tyson credit in that he worked his way up to science fame from nothing. :whistling:

I am just making a commentary. :D :innocent:

I will give Tyson credit in that he worked his way up to science fame from nothing. :whistling:

Again, what the hell are you talking about? Commentary on what? And how is it remotely relevant to this thread? Start over - without the racist epithets, please - and explain what you're trying to say.

Dummies? Idiots is more like it. Have you seen where we are ranked in education in comparison to the rest of the world? Dawkins is dead-on as usual. :flowers:

__

It sounds bad (racial), true...but it is NOT. I mean true Black Holes: What Tyson is ALWAYS talking about. Talk biology and I'll listen.

PS. I love ALL PEOPLES. I hate HATE. Just a misunderstand.

Also, I am talking science, no? This is a science thread, no?

__

Tyson is a holeass because he hates Dawkins. Stick your head up your black hole Tyson. Richard is my hero!

__

What the hell are you going off about now?

Writer's exercise: tell us what you're talking about. $25 says you will not be able to explain it coherently.

It sounds bad (racial), true...but it is NOT. I mean true Black Holes: What Tyson is ALWAYS talking about. Talk biology and I'll listen.

PS. I love ALL PEOPLES. I hate HATE. Just a misunderstand.

Also, I am talking science, no? This is a science thread, no?

__

No, you're not talking science. You are ranting.

Dummies? Idiots is more like it. Have you seen where we are ranked in education in comparison to the rest of the world? Dawkins is dead-on as usual. :flowers:

__

What? Have you taken all your meds today? I think you might have forgotten some or maybe all of them. Where is the person who looks after you?

__

I remember this post, do you?

The only thing I got out of that Richard Dawkins is how much he hates Americans. He thinks we're dummies.
What AquaBlue is saying here is that he hasn't bothered reading the book. He's probably referring to his skimming of The God Delusion as The Greatest Show On Earth is a cataloguing of the evidence that supports the theory of evolution. It's not anti-American at all. As Dawkins says in the opening chapter: "This is a book about the positive evidence that evolution is a fact. It is not intended as an anti-religious book. I've done that, it's another T-shirt, this is not the place to wear it again." As such, the book details creatures' habitats, developments, etc. that sees them taking evolutionary steps.

I mean true Black Holes: What Tyson is ALWAYS talking about. Talk biology and I'll listen.

So you believe in biology, but not in physics?

And I still don't know what you're talking about. Say what set off this rant of yours and I'm sure someone will be happy to try and explain it to you. Otherwise, stop changing the subject. This thread isn't about you. It's not about how we should all bow at Dawkins' feet (and thereby probably horrify Dawkins himself). It's not about science vs religion or whatever your false dichotomy is this week.

It's about stuff like this totally bitchin' zoomable scale model of the universe. I may have posted it before, but seriously, everyone should look at this.

Scale of Universe - Interactive Scale of the Universe Tool

What? Have you taken all your meds today? I think you might have forgotten some or maybe all of them. Where is the person who looks after you?

LOL!

I'm going off the deep end!!!

Not but really. America IS below par, globally speaking, when it comes to education. Now that's not funny. I hate that fact guys.

I am shocked I evr stated what I did about Dawkins. Hey seedeeaaa! When I made that statement I most likely was off my meds. When was that? Unbelievable me! Wow.

I am without words. My typing fingers must of had a mad spasm because I would never think that of Dawkins. My, oh my...good grief Carlos Brown.

I have every right to rant. I am older than you in BAR years.

My post count is higher, I post about the books I read, and I can ban you for a week for trolling. I win this little pissing contest.

__

What the hell are you going off about now?

Writer's exercise: tell us what you're talking about. $25 says you will not be able to explain it coherently.

It's on. Like Donkey Kong.

Oh no beer. I love the whole of science...trust me on that one. I just find inner space more fascinating that outer space. They are both way cool, but, earth science is where my interest stays.

My fault is that I do a REALLY bad job at writing out words with precision. Like the 'black hole' statement sounding racist. It does sound that way doesn't it. Rest peacefully, the only marble remaining in my head is not called IGNORANCE. ;)

Back