• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Are Dogs Like Their Owners?

novella

I just read Moto has a pitbull, and was like, Of course! :D

This bears out the theory (that I believe) that owners resemble their dogs.

What is your dog and it is like you?

I have a black Labrador who is much sweeter than I am.

Before the pitbull we had two labs. One was almost white, and the other was pitch black. Both lived 12 years. We all cried for days when they had to be put down.

The pitbull was a rescue dog one of our neighbors picked up off of I-95 in downtown Wilmington. She is the sweetest damn dog. Except when confronted by another dog and on a leash. She's definatetly got personality.

I also have two snakes...

What's that tell you?

My favorite dogs: German Shepherd!

and this kind whose name I don't know of

Honestly, I think it is the owner who choose the dogs that they like to have. But cats can be cultivated to have some personalities that their owners might have.

hah, sorry, Novella, I again couldn't control my attempt to torture you with my ununderstandable English. :p

Motokid said:
Before the pitbull we had two labs. One was almost white, and the other was pitch black. Both lived 12 years. We all cried for days when they had to be put down.

The pitbull was a rescue dog one of our neighbors picked up off of I-95 in downtown Wilmington. She is the sweetest damn dog. Except when confronted by another dog and on a leash. She's definatetly got personality.

I also have two snakes...

What's that tell you?
do you want to hear??
you like animals!! snakes are cool as long as they are behind glass!! :D what

Martin said:
I don't have a dog; does this mean I don't exist?

Cheers
Well yes it does - you're merely a figment of our imagination :)

As for us - we own two Alaskan Malamutes (though ideally I would love four - i'll have to work on Phil a bit more first :p) They are stubborn, independant, strong-willed but gorgeous and I wouldn't change them for the world - I guess that pretty much sums us up too (well the stubborn and independant part, not so sure about gorgeous :cool: )

Those are Airedale Terriers, I think, Watercrystal.

Well, my dogs aren't very social and neither am I. :D

we have a rottweiler who has had 3 surgeries and thyroid problem. she is overweight and 9 years old. we have an understanding. she hates me and i tolerate her as my husband loves her. i rate somewhere below cats with her.

Ice said:
We own two Alaskan Malamutes (though ideally I would love four - i'll have to work on Phil a bit more first :p)

How about ....... no!! :D Well, I suppose it depends on what you're offering in return!! ... the floor could really do with hoovering :p

Yup, very much like my dogs, they love waking up at 6 in the morning, rolling around in mud and eating their own poo ... no, wait, something wrong there ....

..... ah yes, I hate getting up at 6! :eek:

Phil

I have a black lab X kelpie. He doesn't know he's a dog. He who likes to sleep in has a rat named Cora, affectionately called "Piggo".

Hahahaha. You haven't met my Spot. He only loves ME. Well, he tolerates my mom and my sister, he doesn't like men.

Biography:
Tall, dark and suavely handsome. Witty, intelligent, charismatic and charming. I am a devil with women.

am I supposed to think all this is bull?

Back