• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask And It Is Given (Ester and Jerry Hicks) book review

businessbooks

Ask and It is Given, Ester And Jerry Hicks.

"Learning to manifest your desires"

Who is this book written for?

If you enjoyed the best selling book and DVD "The Secret", Ask and It is Given reveals more about the "Law Of Attraction" and how it can be used to help live happier and more fulfilled lives.

For over 13 years, Ester, and her husband Jerry Hicks have been helping others to find answers for some of our most pressing questions.

With over 700 different Abraham-Hicks books, CD's and DVD's, the couple (and their friend "Abraham") travel to major cities, presenting their answers in workshops and seminars.

What is the book about?

The first half of the book explains that in order to fully understand and appreciate the "Law of Attraction" we must first concentrate on reaching a state of happiness and joy.

Ask and It is Given explains that through recognizing and acting on our emotions, we can learn to operate on a higher frequency. Once we have become proficient in achieving this on a day-to-day basis, we can then directly influence how our lives unfold (by utilizing the powerful "Law Of Attraction")

The second half of the book works as a manual, revealing instructions on how to reach and maintain this higher level of emotional frequency, by teaching a number of practical, step-by step exercises (A total of 22 revealed in this book) and how to implement them.

"We want you to remember that there is nothing that you can not be, do or have, and we want to assist you in achieving that which you desire....

It is our absolute promise to you that your life will improve as a result of these 22 processes."

I say:

Of all the books I have read up till now, this one has had the most profound effect. It has helped me to become better in business, better in my relationships and in all other aspects of my life. I am very excited about sharing this book with you and hope that this review inspires you to read it. If you get half as much out of this book as I did, I will be very happy for you.

I like the one's about making friends and millions,and becoming beautifull and smart,and increasing the size of your....,It's like africain modjo but in books(and you don't have to wear them around your neck)

I respect your opinion, but if you dig a little deeper and begin to learn about quantum physics and the power of the sub-conscious (as in EMDR Therapy) you will see what the "Law Of Attraction" way of thinking may be based upon.

Suggested reading material "The Field" by Jane McTaggart

I don't need to be lectured on quantum physics. There's nothing in it that supports the "Law of Attraction".

What about the theory that everything is connected at a molecular level?...But enough "lecturing" from me, you obviously know what you are talking about *bowing down*

Thoughts aren't "things" and everything isn't connected to everything at a molecular level. - Physics 101

Thread moved to SciFi & Fantasy where it belongs.

Back