• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Assorted Chit Chat From FAQ Posts

Motokid

jenngorham said:
hey ds, i use firefox and i have never had this happen to me. could it be whether you have high speed or dial up? i have high speed.

ppphhhhttttpppp...yeah...like you really spend tons-o-time writing and thnking about your responses....good one baby...good one... :p

hey!!!! i am not going to be the one who spams up acolyte's first thread over here. care to take this over to the water cooler?!! punk!

Martin said:
Never had this happen to me, and I've written some very lenghty replies in my day.

Cheers

LMAO!!!!! that is the funnies thing i ever read. i fell off my chair. ah sigh, *wipes a tear from corner of her eye*

jenngorham said:
LMAO!!!!! that is the funnies thing i ever read. i fell off my chair. ah sigh, *wipes a tear from corner of her eye*
There's so much you do not know - I direct you to this thread. I'll be accepting your apologies after you've read it.

Cheers

direstraits said:
I've not tweaked my cookies recently .

ds

i'm sorry but that is just too freaking funny to ignore. *giggles like a school girl*

k, sorry kook. i don't even know what cookies are. i never get booted off, so i will leave this thread to those in the know.

Acolyte said:
But thanks, even though the cloud of spam in the latter part of the thread was a bit unsightly. *wink*

can spam cloud really? i mean it is a gelatinous meat like substance. a cloud of spam. what kind of metaphor is that? would that be considered hyperbole? inquiring minds want to know? :D

I could tell you all what I call her, but apparantly that one has to stay in the bedroom ... sheesh!! :D

Go easy on Accy Boy by the way, he's a bit of a novice when it comes to this technology stuff, too many hours spent studying hard I'm sure ;)

Phil

phil_t said:
Go easy on Accy Boy by the way, he's a bit of a novice when it comes to this technology stuff, too many hours spent studying hard I'm sure ;)

roflmao
Acolyte studying hard..

OMG that's a funny one ....

I thought Acolyte was mainly studying "the socializing habits of american uni students" & all that chemistry stuff just came naturally cos he's so intelligent. *shrugs shoulders* at least now I know ;)

NOVICE? STUDYING? *explodes*

Sheesh, I put up a thread to get out and about on TBF, and instead am derided by my peers *cries uncontrollably*.

*sniff* It's like being back at home with my siblings.

*smile* Of course, novella said I was a "good sport". That's got to be worth something.

15 minutes, eh? I guess I do take a long time. Thanks for finding that out, then--I've now got a window. *grin*

OT Spam from "why can't I edit" threads

test test test test

and there it is, the edit button but not over in my other posts. :confused:

Back