• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Author / Musician new to site

heathrowsteve

Hello everyone. I joined up a couple of weeks back but havent had the chance to introduce myself to the community. My name is Stephen Lee Ostrowski Author / musician. Jack of all trades....master of none, as they say. Music is my main thing but i turned to writing around 7 years ago after a mid-life crisis prompted me to put pen to paper and i wrote of my experiences of my time incarcerated in a mental health unit. Since then i have written two further books all of which are on my website together with the three C.D.'s i have written and produced. There are a couple of no- obligation competitions to enter on the site with a chance to win a book and a C.D. I'd like some feedback on the site as iv'e only just launched it. I look forward to chatting with some of you in the near future and perhaps reading some members work that has been published. www.ost.me.uk

The link to your web site in your post does not work. I had to cut and paste it into browser to check it out.

Then I had trouble figuring out exactly where to click on your page to see what kind of contest you were having only to find out I could not play since I live in America.

:(

Back