• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Author of new Jefferson Airplane book says hello and thank you

airplaneman

Hi there:

I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Craig, I am the author of a new book. I also host a weekly Podcast, and lecture with a former member of the Grateful Dead (Tom Constanten) and a world-class rock photographer (Don Aters) and have a blog.

At one time I was a radio disc-jockey but now the full-time job is the promotion of the book. The wonderful thing about that is it never strikes me as work.

The last six months before the book was published I worked 7 days a week/12 hours per day. I took one day off. When I would look at the clock it would amaze me that it may be 3 in the morning. It felt as if it were only minutes and never hours. I am glad the same passion has stayed with me during the amazing journey.

All the best,
Craig
Author

Hello

Nice to see someone new. I’m only new to the site myself but I’ve had a lot of good discussions with the other member already.
If you write at all you should check out the “Writers showcase,” forum on this site. If you do I’m sure to see you there,
Regards Hanman

Thank you for the welcome and yes I do write!

Hi Hanman:

Thank you for the nice welcome. I hope you had a great week.

I have a book out but I believe I was told I can't mention the name or info on the site.

I would be happy to check out the "Writers Showcase."

Have a great weekend and please say "Hello" anytime at all.

Be well,
craig

Jefferson Airplane author thanks for the nice welcome

Hi SFG 75, Rien, Isabell, and Hanman:

Thanks for the nice welcome to the board. I am looking at the other threads and hope to have something to post. I know there will always be something to read!

May all of you be well,
craig

Hi Craig -

Great subject for your book - I know only a few bits and pieces about the band members and the band's history, but would like to check your work out. I'll look for your post in the Writer's Showcase!

I agree with the earlier post about Grace Slick's vocals - such a strong front for the band!

Thank you Leyland and...

Hi Leyland:

Thank you for the nice words. I was told I can't post the title of the Jefferson Airplane book but anyone interested in any information can please email me in private or do a Google Search.

If I also could please tell anyone that has written anything from Rock and Roll to Political based books to never let a critic (Pro or neighbor) to stop your dream/goal.

One yes circumvents 1,000,000 no's. What one person sees as average, another may hold the same vision you do.

Believe in your work, keep ears open for great suggestions, and never end the day with anything but a :) .

Have a terrific Monday,
craig fenton
author

Back