• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

autographed books, if anyone is interested...

Hi all,
I have some autographed books that I'm not really interested in keeping, because I'm not much into the authors. I'm willing to sell them for the list price of the book(the books are all in perfect new condition). If anyone is interested, let me know by e-mail(artemisfowlIII@gmail.com) or PM. Here are the books I have

-Terry Brooks: Heritage of Shannara - all 4 books
-Meg Cabor: (signed "To Ana")
-Avalong High
-Party Princess
-Alexandra Potter: Be Careful What You Wish For(British edition)

I feel like I"m forgetting something...but for now, these are the ones I can remember.

The books are at list price(check on amazon for exact prices). Shipping - I use media mail, which is fairly cheap, less than the price amazon gives per book.

Well, you're going to have to get to know me, then, my name being Ana...or did you think I was actually named Hermione? :)

haha well i didnt think that. But, if i was to get a book autographed by name id want to have that name or know someone who does to give it to. unless...i buy it then , give it to you?????

haha well i didnt think that. But, if i was to get a book autographed by name id want to have that name or know someone who does to give it to. unless...i buy it then , give it to you?????

That's a good idea! You can save the money on shipping by just sending her the money and telling her to keep the book. ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_smileys_rofl.gif

Yes, why not? And then I could sell the book to another somebody and get twice the money!LOL.

I also have another book to add to my list of books for sale:

Angelica by Arthur Phillips..also autographed "To Ana"

I refuse to fall into you peoples trickery....NO MONEY FOR YOU!!

BUT if you are going to be selling all your autographed books maybe you could ask them to sign it "to future owner"

OR possibly even "To Ana , (who im sure will read this then pawn it off for less then shelf price showing her lack of appreciation for the authors signature)" :whistling: :D

Back