• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Avid Reader, new to site

krutj

:banghead6mx:Can't believe that I've missed this forum until now.

Books are my favorite form of entertainment, and book readers are usually the most interesting people that I converse with.

Hope to make some new friends here, look forward to book discussions!!

I've tried other forums(not book related) and found most lacking intelligent banter and far too many idiots..lol

Hope this forum is different.:whistling:

:banghead6mx:Can't believe that I've missed this forum until now.
How dare you...I can't believe it either.

:I've tried other forums(not book related) and found most lacking intelligent banter and far too many idiots..lol

Hope this forum is different.:whistling:
hhmmm,let's see how much intelligence you will add.:D

Welcome to the forum.What do you like to read?

Hi everyone!

This is breath of fresh air! i've been looking for a forum that suits my interests well, and i've found it!

You can call me Owly. I'm very much like the character depicted on the arm, I like to singa with Jazz music. I like to read classic literature, biographies of film stars in the early 20's and 30's and books on veganism.
I depend my book selections on second hand bookshops and as much as possible read a book a day, i also keep a book journal too. I'd like to thank my Dad for encouraging me to read.

How dare you...I can't believe it either.

hhmmm,let's see how much intelligence you will add.:D

Welcome to the forum.What do you like to read?

lol.....not much, my partner is the smart one!! I think my list of reading may be too long for this post, but I do not read romance novels, mostly open to anything else:lol:
(Virgo)lol

Do I need to use photobucket for full size pics?
avi.jpg

I think my list of reading may be too long for this post,
There are so many TBR lists in this place.(you can do a search and post them in that thread):D

but I do not read romance novels, mostly open to anything else:lol:
(Virgo)lol

I am with ya there,although we do have some interesting reads in the Romance section.

Thanks for the tip Libra! Please point me in the right direction as needed..lol

I'm not very good at this forum stuff, occasionally (usually) I put the old foot right in it!! But I do love books.

Thanks for the tip Libra! Please point me in the right direction as needed..lol

I'm not very good at this forum stuff, occasionally (usually) I put the old foot right in it!! But I do love books.

I am still learning so don't worry.:D

Back