• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bad review after Kindle give-away

Just finished it all tonight. Thank you John for not having Moses be captured and sold into slavery after trying to free his son.:sad: I suppose it is natural to surmise that there are writers of historical fiction out there in the self-pub world. To me, that would be harder to write than most other genres.

Don't thank me, that's the true account. Only the last chapter is entirely fictional, because no one knows where or when he died, as far as I could find out. It was hard to write, I'd only done genre fiction before, but Moses' story captivated me. It took 6 years to research and 3 years to write, but it was a labor of love. I'd appreciate a review if you don't mind.

As a side note, I just learned that the gift store of the Museum of the Albemarle sold more than 2 dozen copies when I did several power point presentations for elementary students there last month. Best book signing I've ever done.

I don't know if it was my appearance at the museum or as a result of my posting that review, but my website traffic is up tenfold and my online sales skyrocketed.

Take care,

John

Back