!Google AdSense-Begin> <!Google AdSense-End>
We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!
Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.
"Not sure why."To: Meadow:
1. It is the first time I have heard of them. (Call me ignorant, if you will.)
2. Four pages of "guest" queries here in only 14 minutes recently, compared to one query each by the Google and Bing crawlers in the same time period was startling for me to see. (Not startling for others, perhaps.)
3. Last time I looked, some years back, they were not among our guests. That's quite a change to see. (I never realized how completely I have come to be posting here for the benefit of the people in Beijing.). . .
4. . . . with no provision that I have seen to opt out, or restrict readership to registered members under our new setup. (Writer's Corner at least used to be restricted to viewing by logged-on members; now we are completely open.)
5. Even Facebook has greater privacy protection, it seems to me. (Gasp!)
6. That's why. (Strictly a personal reaction.)
So I thought I would comment.
Thanks for asking.