• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Banned Books Week adopts author's anti-censorship poem as manifesto

That would be cool. About time we did something for banned book week. I used to know where I could get some silk screening; I wonder if they still do.

Ok, I'm in a strange mood, so bear with me here: I would even like to see this poem in tract form..something to put in people's hands at church or out in the community. My local library could pass them out as bookmarks.

Ok, I'm in a strange mood, so bear with me here: I would even like to see this poem in tract form..something to put in people's hands at church or out in the community. My local library could pass them out as bookmarks.

That's a great idea. You think you can get that entire poem on bookmark?

That would be cool. The poem on one side and banned book week on the other side with the dates.

I must be out of touch. I had to look it up so I would know what you were talking about. So now I know. . . it would indeed be fun.

Life is good!

Back