• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BAR Photo Challenge version 2.0 (June 2011)

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
"The Rules"

1. Theme gets announced the first or second of the month. The theme can be anything such as an object (churches), genre (landscape), color (red), emotion (love), etc. When it is your turn to pick a theme, be creative!

2. Photos posted must be related to the theme. If you have to spend more than one sentence explaining how it is related, then it probably isn't related.

3. Pics must be posted before the end of the month.

4. Up to three pics can be entered. Post the images in this thread.

5. Any camera can be used including cell phone cameras. Feel free to give photo details and info about the subject if you wish.

6. Cropping is OK, Photoshop is not.

7. The person who picks the theme also names the person to come up with the next theme. And so on.

8. You need to have participated in the previous month's challenge to be eligible for picking a theme.

9. Have fun!

June's theme: Animals.

Some superb photos posted already. :)

N'Gaio kitty

ai1116.photobucket.com_albums_k562_idlemusings_ngaio.jpg

And a drop tail lizard in my garden

ai1116.photobucket.com_albums_k562_idlemusings_droptaillizard.jpg

Ooooh. I love the lizard. Very nice DOF.

I'm surprised he let you get that close.

Do you have any photos of drop bears? ;)

Ooooh. I love the lizard. Very nice DOF.

I'm surprised he let you get that close.

Do you have any photos of drop bears? ;)

Unfortunately the lizard came to an untimely end at the paws...or more correctly the teeth...owned by one of my cats not long after I took the shot.

We leave the drop bear photography to the tourists. ;)

Do you remember your settings?

The photo of the lizard was taken with my old Fuji digital camera just using super macro setting. Macro photographs are the form of photography I prefer to shoot, but more often than not also being an avid gardener flora rather than fauna are my subjects.

Slipping a photo in a day late. :p

ai1116.photobucket.com_albums_k562_idlemusings_gardensnail.jpg

^ Get the salt!

It's not late in my time zone.

Fate, please choose a theme for the July Photo challenge.

Differing time zones do have their advantages ofttimes. ;)

Thank you muchly, Occlith. :) July's theme 'Your Environs'...if that is permissible.

Back