• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Barnes and Noble's Nook

It does work on an Android OS, so glitches will be worked out.

Here's a chart comparing 6 e-readers:

Then I'll wait until they work them out. I'm happy with my choice of Sony. Once you have file organizations, you will never be able to go back to the chaos of not being able to organize your library on you reader like the Nook & Kindle. I look at the comparison chart, but they are not telling you that these readers come just with the basics. That you will be penny pinch to death for necessities. I was surprise when I opened the box for my Sony that the book cover and Case Logic hard case was included in the box. The 7.1 book covers are $39 & case logic is $49. I would have loved to pay $359 and lose the Case Logic hard cover (I think $100 extra is enough for the extra 1.1 screen and the soft cover). Kindle 2 & Nook are 6 inches not 7.1 and also you have to buy the book cover for an extra $29 for the lowest price one, bringing the price for it to $290.

Have had the kindle for a while, I think im going to sell it and order the nook after playing with my friends

Back