• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Batman Begins

Ronny said:
Have you seen Disco Pigs, Cillian is very creepy in that but still nice to look at :)
I started watching it, but I never got to finish it. I believe I seen the first 25 or 30 minutes at least. I look forward to seeing Breakfast on Pluto though. Cillian and Liam Neeson in another movie together, woo-hoo!

Am I weird for thinking that Liam Neeson was hot in the ninja outfit?

I know it would be too much to hope that the merchandising company could release a poster of someone besides Batman. Perhaps one of Ducard in his shinobi garb... or even Dr. Crane with those piercing eyes. I want a poster of Cillian Murphy in my bedroom!

I really enjoy this movie having seen it a few times. When it first came out I sat in the theatre with my arms crossed and a pout on my face, barely containing my urge to yell out "Bring back Michael Keaton!". It is nice to see the back story of Batman given some attention. Downside: Katie Holmes. Biggest snooze-fest of an actress I've ever seen.

As for the Joker, I'd like to see Mark Hamil (spelling?) do it. He porvided the voice in one of the animated series' and did a spectacular job. I thought Jack Nicholson played the Joker a bit too "Godfather-ish". Johnny Depp would obviously be awesome, though:D

I agree with you on that point. She was the only downside in the movie. I'm hoping her character gets killed off in the next movie to save us fans the pain!

Christophe Nolan really hit it off with this one. Everything was on point. Im a huge Batman fan and this one was hands down the best Batman movie.

Christian Bale's performance was mindblowing considering he had to gain about 50 pounds for the role.

The story was well told, the death of his parents was well done, and his childhood and how it affected his motive and vengeance was terrific.

My only complaint is the battle scenes. You never got a good look at the fights. The camera was always zoomed in way too close and in the midst of the action.

9/10

Back