• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BD's.

Ronny said:
Maybe you're blowing too hard?

oh that was really good. really well done.

where is the i'm drunk thread again? i've had a few. that witch of a sister is at the stones tonight and she gets to see black eyed peas!!!! "nonononooooo don't funk with my heart!!!"

see look here leckert. and it got spammed in like 6 posts. mine took way longer to get spammed. it's a sign of love.

spanking time?

leckert steps to the center of the room, drops trowel, and grabs his ankles. Through the gap between his knees, he sees an upside down SirMyk holding a lead rope which is attached to a carribou.

Whoops! Sorry, SirMyk. You shouldn't have had to see that. Please hold the lead rope tightly!

Leckert rotates himself clockwise until he finds Jenn-O-Riffic and Poopsie standing side-by-side, each with a paddle.

Spank away, ladies!

(and, BTW, you sexy ladies, anyone who would say you two are "middle-aged" is obviously not old enough to appreciate your experience!)

(but thanks for the BD wish, Martin!)

don't mind martin, he just doesn't like anyone else getting a spanking but him.

happy birthday to everyone!!!!!!!!

jenngorham said:
oh that was really good. really well done.

where is the i'm drunk thread again? i've had a few. that witch of a sister is at the stones tonight and she gets to see black eyed peas!!!! "nonononooooo don't funk with my heart!!!"

this is the 3rd post i've seen about me..i am starting to wonder...jealous much?

oh and leckert happy birthday spankings to you and happy birthday to all the other TBF's out there celebrating!

I don't know Jenn, he seems like the type that probably gets hit a lot, not just on his birthday :) .

ricky said:
leckert strikes me as the hair pulling, get-yer-handcuffs-out type of guy....i enjoy him!

Ricky, darling, I have never said "get-yer-handcuffs-out". A real man brings his own!

(and I do get hit a lot, Ronny, whether you were talking about me or not! I think Martin probably does too, though!)

Back