• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Been a long time

RainbowGurl

I went to Canada to work as a nanny, that lasted for two weeks.

I met the guy I have a crush on who lives in Canada so I now can see long distance can work! He has broke my heart now because his to 'busy' for a girlfriend, plus he loves someone else...

I had to come home from Canada because my dad passed away. (Before Christmas). It was a shock because he had heart disease and we didn't know he had it, even he didn't know. He was only 49.

Well thats my update in my life...

RainbowGurl said:
I had to come home from Canada because my dad passed away. (Before Christmas). It was a shock because he had heart disease and we didn't know he had it, even he didn't know. He was only 49.

Take care, take care, take care, RainbowGurl! *hug for you*

So sorry for your loss, RainbowGurl. I know how difficult it can be - my father also passed away just before Christmas.

Glad to have you back.

ell

My sincere condolences, RainbowGurl - I hope you are doing al right, and I'm glad that you're among us again.

Cheers

It's so good to see you again! I'm sorry about your loss, but remember we're all here for you if you should need anything. *hugs*

Oh ((Rainbowgurl)), such terrible news. My heart aches for you. I can say nothing to offer you comfort, but I hope the future brings you happier experiences.

Thanks for the support everyone, it really helps to know that mature people are out there to help me, even if it is online support, it all helps give me comfort, confidence and support to know I can go to people online who understand :)

So sorry for your loss, Rainbowgurl. :( I know just how you feel. My mom passed away in a similar manner. It's just such a surprise and then you feel sort of numb. Hang in there!

"He conquers who endures."
-Persius

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
-Dale Carnegie

Back