• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Been looking for this book for years

smleist

I got a paperback from a friend back in 1990-91 and really enjoyed reading it. I haven't been able to find it since. I dont remember all the details, because of the time that has passed, but it was science-fiction. The story is about a teenage boy who's father is a test pilot, and gets hurt pretty badly in an airplane crash. The doctors have to graft, or reattach an arm to the fathers chest so that he can write to tell his son about an underground warehouse where he has stored some things. The main thing in this place is an old Harrier jet. I though the name of the book was Harrier, but no luck searching that title. The only character name I can remember, is the kids dog, Tripod. They called him tripod because his dad was drunk or something, and shot one of the dogs leg off with a shotgun. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Still Looking

I am still looking for this book. I haven't been able to remember any other parts from the book. You know what they say..."The memory is the first thing to go."

Terry Griggs wrote a paperback book "Harrier" that was published in January 1982. I can't find a synopsis of the book or even a picture of the cover, but this author has published other science fiction books.

Thanks for trying.

Thanks for the info WickedWitch, but unfortunatly it was a dead end. I found more info on this book, and it was only 8 pages long. But, I emailed the author, just to cover my bases. Thanks again.

Try a search on just science fiction genre, you might find it helpful:)

I will also ask some friends that SF is their main forte.

Back