• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best Book Series and Recommendations.

JMovie

Which series are great reads in their full blown series? Which are not? Which of these series should you read. Some series worth mentioning to start are.

THHGTTG
Dune
Ender's Game

My Favorite Series

These are ones I have read in their entirety and thouroughly enjoyed.

The Gunslinger - Stephen King
Hitchhiker's Guide - Douglas Adams
The Belgariad - David Eddings

ions, has the topic really been covered in another thread?

In the similar threads there's just one about finished fantasy series.

Of those you mentioned, the only one I've read is Dune, and that was many years ago. I remember liking the first few and then feeling as though it got too long for its own good; the subsequent books became too convoluted for my taste. So, maybe just the first 3 Dune books, after that I would switch to something else.

Seven

i think it was called "seven". i read it in 8th grade and just loved it. seven books about seven childhood friends and how they ended up when they were seniors. every book of the series was from the point of view from a different character. it was just great how all the seven seperate stories/plots continued throughout each book. i'd love to read that series again.. its not that popular.

JMovie, I have moved this to the Fantasy/SF section of the forum since your examples are all in those genre I am assuming like everybody else that it's the genre you are interested in.

Back