• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best things in life

novella said:
Really, are the bad parts really bad?
Not in retrospect, but they're hard to enjoy at the time. I don't know about you, but my suicidal thoughts aren't pleasant until after I realize how stupid I was for having them. And that's not meant to be a smartass comment. I'm completely miserable at those times. My mind is noisy, completely lacking the stillness I mentioned earlier.

How about sleep? Isn't there anyone that looks forward to it? :confused: I personally miss my afternoon naps during the school year. It takes me awhile to adjust.

Ronny said:
I don't sleep much or well, but sometimes I have great dreams.

I've heard that Churchill slept for less than three hours a night-very productive when your nation is at war. Don't get me wrong, I will sometimes pull an all nighter after having a ton of coffee and a creativity spurt while smoking my favorite cigars. It's crazy, it's almost as if a thousand ideas are popping into my mind and I'll read three books in a row or something like that. That, or it's great to feel a caffeine buzz at the coffeehouse and enjoy a really good conversation.

Back