• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Better Make it Official (Part 2)

Of course he is a golden retriever, from the picture. The way you can tell it's not the colour, it's the face and the hair (labrador has straight hair, golden retriever's hair curls up at the ends). About the face, I don't know how to explain it. I went to a leaving do tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll know how to explain it.

Thanks for pointing that out Ice. I think I may still be too tired. I should go back to bed and try this again later.

Welcome to the forum, Scooter! :)

I guess the whole "yellow lab" thing is like the way you have to call white horses "greys", even if they are white!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Glad to see everyone agrees that my dog is a golden retriever. After all if he wasn't, then we would have to change his name. (I could always dye his hair blue and call him Labatt.) :D

And yes, CDA, dogs are weird. And mine ranks up there with some of the weirdest.

Back