• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bike Helmit

Do you wear a bike helmit?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
You either have a very small car or a very big backside.

Don't worry, I'm absolutly terrified of anything not on my own two feet, from driving to rollerskating. Your car is safe, I'll avoid it like the plague.

A MINI - you've really gone down in my estimations now, Martin! Not that you were very high to start with though ... ;)

Why don't you drive a "grown up" car?

Before you start - I'm driving a Focus (at the moment), wrote the Fiesta off last year (good riddance, I absolutely hated it) and before that had a really sporty Calibra, then 16v Astra GTE ....

OK, OK, so I'm a girl racer :rolleyes:

Wait wait wait, I drive a Mini (the coolest car ever, I'll have you know), you drive a Ford Focus, and I go down in your estimations?

Let me guess, it's a stationwagon, you have 2,4 kids, and a golden retriever named Boomer or Max with a red bandana around its neck. How very bourgeois

Live a little!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
Wait wait wait, I drive a Mini (the coolest car ever, I'll have you know), you drive a Ford Focus, and I go down in [/i]your[/i] estimations?

Let me guess, it's a stationwagon, you have 2,4 kids, and a golden retriever named Boomer or Max with a red bandana around its neck. How very bourgeois

Live a little!

Cheers, Martin :cool:
Martin, you need to quit reading the Mini adverts. ;)

Back