• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Blast from the past....

As you can tell by my Join Date, I am relatively new here. But, I hope you find me friendly.

Hi,
I'm newer too, but welcome back anyway.

sirmyk said:
As you can tell by my Join Date, I am relatively new here. But, I hope you find me friendly.

Just stay out of his garden. It's a trecherous place. :cool:

Hey True.

You know me. To catch you up, lots of welcome newbs and absent shipmates. What have you been reading and thinking lately?

Welcome back True although you don't know me :) Pull up a Hemmingway and sit a while.

Btw Love the signature, great quote.

novella said:
Hey True.

You know me. To catch you up, lots of welcome newbs and absent shipmates. What have you been reading and thinking lately?

Hrm.....well the questions are tied together actually. Due to the fact that I've now finished my undergraduate work I am in the lost and floating world of the in between. On top of that I'm living at my parents in the meantime and working a summer job 3rd shift in a factory that my dad is a manager of. Basically all of this has led up to the ensuing insanity and frustration that I am now facing and that I have not one person able to understand up here. I bascially go through the days biking and reading trying to forget where I"m at now in hope of the fall and the ability to get myself out of here.

I'm currently rereading the Satanic Verses which has followed Marquez and Borges. Trying to escape a depressing a reality with magic realism. :p I'll be around more often now, due to an utter lack of any intellectual stimulation from the robots I'm surrounded by. Thanks for the warm welcomes! :eek:

Bobby is lost to us, at least for now! He has moved and has no computer. Hopefully he will be back.

Crystal... don't know.

Irene, she lurks. She can be found on her own forum tho.

Back