• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Boardgames anyone?

I haven't played any recently, but one I do it's usually Risk, Monopoly, trivial pursuit or other. I sometimes play chess on my computer but the computer bit sort of takes away the social aspect of board games I guess.
I'm not very good at board games, especially monopoly, I always lose. I used to be quite good at playing chess though. :)

We have a few chess players. If I thought I could keep the cats from destroying the board, I would suggest a chess thread. A head to head against another member posting each move in the thread.

I can see it now.

Chess Match: Blindsided v. Polly Parrot.

I would, but I'm not a very strong player. I've only played a handful of games and have only won about two ever.

Wanna try that new Scrabulous thing?

Try the blockbust app - it's basically a ripoff of travel blokus (2 player blokus).
Edit - sorry it's called corner connect now

(clearing throat with sly cough) Try Spyro the Dragon and Zelda.:whistling:

We are hooked on the Spyro games too, my son got it for Christmas awhile back and now we play it and the Neopets Darkest Fairie game way too much probably:blush:

We are hooked on the Spyro games too, my son got it for Christmas awhile back and now we play it and the Neopets Darkest Fairie game way too much probably:blush:

I was hoping they would get a second "The Darkest Fairie" game out soon.:whistling:

That part in the ongoing stairaway....and trying to get out! ugh!:lol:

Back