• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

bobby

well..jenn may be in on it...see, now everyone is drwan to this thread to talk about bobby......aw crap...am i writing in this thread too now?

whos' YOUR bobby? where was i when you had a bobby? bobby...who's this bobby person anyway......where am i? how do i keep ending up in this thread anyway?

ricky said:
whos' YOUR bobby? where was i when you had a bobby? bobby...who's this bobby person anyway......where am i? how do i keep ending up in this thread anyway?

Maybe you should get a tinfoil helmet.

hellooooooooo pool boy bobby, best kind bobby, i'd drink circles around those bastards bobby. newfoundland bobby!!!!

i do like the sound of " who's your bobby?" better than "who's your daddy"

oooh yeaaaahhhhh...bobbyyyyyy...riiiiight. now i remember. he was cute......really cute and what with that sexy newf accent..he had it all..

jenngorham said:
hellooooooooo pool boy bobby, best kind bobby, i'd drink circles around those bastards bobby. newfoundland bobby!!!!

i do like the sound of " who's your bobby?" better than "who's your daddy"

No kidding, my first girlfriend's name was "Bobbie Joe"! too funny! I guess we have all loved a bobby!

Back